Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nas & Damian Jr. Gong Marley - Strong Will Continue - Final Version 2010 (With Lyrics)

This is the real FINAL VERSION!! I bought this off iTunes! This is the album version. [Nas] All I do is stay focused Looking straight forward at the world and beyond I feel people pulling me down, I feel some pulling me up I can't get stuck, I just keep moving forward I got places to go man, Let's go [Damian Marley] - Chorus(Hook) When the armageddon's dark and dread A lot of weak hearted weep and moan Only the strong will continue Do you have it in you? Come, we've got a journey to go And when the battle get sour and dread A lot of weak hearted wither and moan Only the strong will continue I know you have it in you, I know you have it in you [Damian Marley] Hey, the victory's found in truth Like innocence found in youth Self defeat is your own dispute And when you put yourself in your own shoes is Either you're winning or losing, Don't you get it confused Play a star and you know your own movie Playing of the role you choose, so Stand up and fight if you know that you're right And know you will never fail Tipping the scale and the wind shall prevail And the boat shall forever sail Hey, there ain't no stopping or cruising Even when we're battered and bruised Hold gun all the sprinklers on Mt. Olympus My gat tougher than Zeus (Chorus) [Nas] As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death New York to Cali, for the money, power, respect It's a journey, some'll get left behind Cause in life, you cannot press rewind Get it right, you only have one first chance To make one ...

No comments:

Post a Comment